Monday, November 2, 2009

bear plans the future

Actually I have no plan for monday, I'm just going to do my regular jobs in the office and do some casting to find a new presenter for my new tv program. And as always, I will see my stupid boss' face and his stupid job, meet my boring friends and take part in some boring conversations. But on that day I will see a movie with my sister, I love the movie because the director had the same thought as me about hitler. I will probably meet my sister around 8 PM and I hope next monday will be a good day for me.

And after watching the movie, I may go to club and meet my old friend Lenin, he will give me a lesson on how to be a DJ. He said I have a talent in music, especially house music and he said I will be a great DJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment