Monday, November 2, 2009

bear in all tenses

The conversation are beetween Hitler and Noordin Embur
Venue : in hell (of course)



Hitler : hey young man..welcome to my favourite place, every human on earth calls it hell, but for me this is heaven

Noordin Embur : why?

Hitler : because I could meet my old friends, like Lenin, Stalin, Soeharto, etc. And the important thing is I could dance in Michael Jackson concert. Oh by the way, why are you here? Did you kill any jew?

Noordin Embur : no I didn't. I just played with bombs, I liked to play with it and killed some americans with my bombs.

Hitler. : oooo I see, but why did you do that? I hated americans too, because they made me lose world war II

Noordin Embur. : I know you old man..are you Hitler? I love your worked in auschwitz, you are brilliant. May I learn to be like you?

Hitler. : that's the problem..I am getting older, I forget how to create a big war. I know this is my fault, in here I always go to party, I live in peace. But I heard from my friend you are a faggot..is that right?

Noordin Embur : yes I am. That's why may name is Noordin Embur.

Hitler. : I don't want to teach you !!!..I am so sorry, maybe you can learn how to create a big war from Soeharto..I hate faggots !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment