Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a simply present bear in the past

1. Simple present & present progressive

My name is buddha, I am 30 years old, some people believe that I am a god but as you know I am just a man who tries to live in peace. I love the entertainment world, so one day I decided to make a bar and I named it buddha bar . I have 3 good friends, their names are hitler, stalin and lenin, and they are politician. They usually call me on saturday night, they invite me join them.

We always talk about politics, money, religion, Jews, war and girls. Hitler likes to drink lychee martini, Hitler is a sly man but I know he has charisma and power to build a great country. Hitler likes to talk about war and he always tell us about his ideas to rule Europe. Unlike Hitler, Stalin and Lenin don't like to talk about war, they always talk about girls. Stalin's favorite girls are from uzbekistan and Lenin really likes thai girls. Now I am telling Stalin and Lenin to influence Hitler with girls, because I am thinking about hitler's safety.

Stalin and Lenin argues with me, they say they can't to influence Hitler because Hitler will kill us with his bare hand. They are trying to convince me about Hitler's cruelty.

At last, I use my power as buddha to hypnotize Hitler and save Europe from massive war.


2. Simple past

Last saturday, Hitler and I went to my temple at mount Emei in Chengdu. He realized his mistakes, he asked mo to help him because he was worried about his soul. I taught him some Kung Fu moves and he enjoyed the class.

In just two days, Hitler mastered some moves in Kung Fu and he learned chinese language. he sad he was so happy to learn Kung Fu because it made him live in peace.

One day he decided to meditate at mount Emei, he didn't want to go back to germany. He shaved his mustache and his hair and he decided to become a shaolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment